Monday, February 21, 2011

10 MONTHS - Feb. 21

So, this post marks 10 months. I'll be honest, I feel as though I havent gone anywhere in 2 months really. I havent been keeping to a STRICT diet, but I havent been eating terribly either. I have been getting to the gym about... 5-6x a week. Which is pretty good. But, I'm at the point, where my diet needs to be SPOT ON. So. Last night. I went out and told myself. ONE meal, and make you feel guilty. I went to the hot dog stands on broadway. Got me a hot dog. Ate it, felt guilty. And today? started in on my diet. Its time for me to start shredding more. That is for sure. So, gotta do what ya gotta do! So, I HOPE, these progress photos will start to...progress, a lil more! Anyway, TEN MONTHS!! Woot! I'm excited! Here is the pics!


10 Month Comparison Line.


I hope, hope 11 months looks a bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment