Monday, February 7, 2011

WEEK 38 - Feb. 7th

Last week was interesting. I had to take 7 days off. And it wasnt the easiest thing I had to do. Half the time I just had to go to sleep in order to stop myself from driving me crazy! And to top it all off, my diet kinda fell off a couple times. See. Tuesday was my birthday, so I went for drinks on Tuesday, and thursday and saturday. Saturday wasnt as bad as Tuesday and Thursday, but the food consumption on Tues and thurs. Aye ya! OOPS! I've decided to hit my diet hard again, and as well as the gym! I got to start working out again on Saturday. I was doing the stairmill, and I just had this look of complete.... hmmmmm....fire. Thats the only word that comes to mind for me. I was maniacally grinning, and my eyes, were fire. I was SO happy to be back sweating that the sweat didnt bother me! Anyway. This weeks photos. are going to be yuck. I feel. But, maybe not as bad as I think they will be. But, hopefully, next weeks? Will be GOOD! I worked out for 2.5hrs last night! FELT AMAZING! haha. Anyway, here is to week 38!


WORKOUT LOG 2/5/2011-2/6/2011

Date: 2/5/2011
Exercises:
Bicycle - Lvl 9, 90rpms, 15mins
Stairmill - Lvl 8 5mins, Lvl 14 for 15mins

How I felt:
I felt awesome! My legs got pretty tired on the bike. But when I hopped onto the stairmill, I was getting tired, but I was so alert. A week off, and I was more than ready to feel like that again! Didnt spend a lot of time, but wanted to get in before evening plans started.

Date: 2/6/2011
Exercises:
Bicycle - lvl 9, 90rpms, 15mins
Treadmill - 7.0 for 10mins
Weight ball crunches - 60lbs, 2x30, 1x40 full; 3x20 1"ers
Hanging Leg Raise - 3x15
Cable Row - 70lbs 3x12
Stairmill - Lvl 8 for 5mins, Lvl 14 for 15mins
BREAK
Arc Trainer - Lvl 30, 150 SPM, 15mins
Tri Dips - on step with stability ball at feet, 3x15
Straight Leg Dead Lifts - 95lbs 3x15 (little on the light side :( )
Tri Pushdowns - 35lbs, 3x12
Cable Row - 100lbs, 3x8

How I Felt:
I just kept going and going and going. I didnt want to leave. My plan originally was to do two workouts. But then I looked at the clock about 1.25hrs in, and realized it was getting close to 6. So, I just decided to take a little break in the middle. I grabbed a myoplex, and went upstairs to the stationary bikes and kept my legs moving. Nothing crazy. But it felt goooodddd... I'm slightly sore today.... Maybe I need to push myself harder. I think I'm seeing my trainer on Friday. She has been out of town, so I'll be left to my own devices til then. And I am no longer afraid of the meat market. Whatever, I have my tunes on, I know proper form, for the most part. Just do my thang! Anyway, Yeah, this workout had me pumped for a good..... 4hrs or so afterward! Felt good! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment