Saturday, February 12, 2011

WEEK 39 - Feb. 14

Will get the workout log up soon, but since this post is a day late, need to get it up!
So, week 39 started out awesome. Got in some great workouts. Friday I did a circuit at home using playing cards with bi curls w/ 15lbs, push ups, ball crunches, tri dips, and scissors sit ups. Took about 30 minutes to complete. Had me pumped pretty well! The weekend I missed all workouts. I had a deadline on Monday, and man, hence the reason the post is a day late. VERY busy. Had to pull an all nighter on Sunday! Ah! I do feel a bit better about the way I'm looking. I wish I could take a photo in the right lighting that shows that you can actually start to see my rib cage. On the front, and ribs starting to show through on either side. In the end, definitely a good week. Am ready to hit it hard again after going home last night and just going to bed. I only slept 10hrs from Saturday to Monday! AH! Feeling much more rested today. So, to the new week: Bring it on!!! Here is week 39!


WORKOUT LOG 2/7/2011 - 2/13/2011
Date: 2/13/2011
Day Off

Date: 2/14/2011
Exercises
Training Session (cant recall what we did.....
Warmed up jogging
Single leg smith squats

No comments:

Post a Comment