Monday, October 4, 2010

5 MONTHS - Oct. 4th

Holy hell. It's five months. And I have changed, a lot. I'm on the boat of working out a lot again. I'm so happy. It's great! I'm happy with my shot from yesterday. I actually looked at the close up for 10 minutes after I took it. It's becoming real. I think. I was talking to my mom. I told her "I've been overweight for years, and when I look in the mirror now, I'm starting to realize that that is me, and I dont ever want to go back to where I was before." And I'm not sure how far away I am from my goal. Well, my goal before i set a new one. And in case I've never mentioned it, I want to see the opposite side of the spectrum. I want minimal fat. I want to be strong. I want my love handles gone and I want my inner thighs gone. And I think, in the near future, I should be seeing those items come to life. I'm so excited! Anyway, here are the photos with the 5 month comparison.



5 Month Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment