Monday, December 20, 2010

WEEK 31 - Dec. 20

Week 31... Week 31.... Oh! So, the diet change! It's been going well! I saw my trainer on Tuesday, and this is the one flaw in the diet, but I was so full that day, that all I had was a piece of bread before session @ 5pm and the meal i had before that was at 1pm! Needless to say, I worked out for a good 25 minutes, turned green, and sat down for 25. Good! I'm getting better with this whole full feeling. And am eating like normal again... Just a lot of chicken! Haha. I had to go on a poor man's diet for a couple days too. Ran out of chicken and ran out of cash, so it was protein powder.... for two days straight. Aye ya! Anyway, the workouts. I tried a couple different ones, 20 mins high resistance on the elliptical, and 20 mins high resistance on the bike.... Aye ya, my quads who were so sure of themselves last week were crying like new borns after 2 minutes of this exercise.

I got slightly frustrated with my progressive run routine. The point is to warm up for 10mins, then 6.0 for 10mins, 7.0 - 10mins, 8.0 - 5mins, 9.0 - 5mins and then as fast as I can for 2... welllllll.... my knee was talking during 7.0. So, I did the 7.0, and I jumped to 8.5 for 2 mins and then I ended that. Oh well. Another day!

Another cardio routine, bike for 15, lvl 12-18, run 6.0-8.5 for 15mins, x2. AKA, do that twice. And I did that routine on Thursday. Everything was feeling good! So is the life of a knee who is moody, bipolar.... actually. Now that I think about it, it can be closely related to that of a puppy. One day its a monster, and pain in the butt, a giant pill, and the next? Mellow, calm, sweet, innocent, puppy like! haha Anyway, sorry for the long post! Here is to Week 31 photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment