Monday, June 28, 2010

WEEK 6 - Monday, June 28th

Well, it has been a month and a half. I finally start to give myself credit, and what did i do? I went out Friday night, had a few shots, a nasty hot dog, and an ice cream bar! Given, the ice cream was one of those Skinny Cow 100 cal bars, I didnt feel THAT bad about it. Maybe I needed it? I feel like i am adjusting to the diet very nicely. I am wide awake upon waking up, get tired around 4 but i have to go to work. My mind always wakes up when im about to head to the gym though. Its like my coke, caffeine, sugar high, etc. Life if about to get more busy than usual, not a bad thing. Actually good. I have been looking for a buffer and i think i finally found it... or have it coming to me! So good!!! Anyway, Week 6 on display now:

No comments:

Post a Comment