Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 MONTHS - Wed, Aug 11

So, this post is a couple days late. The photos are from Monday. I've been quite busy the beginning of the week! Overall feeling after this last month is slightly unsatisfying. My work schedule went CRAZY and I have been working so much! I've figured out a schedule to get 10 minutes of stretching and about 30 minutes of cardio in a day. While I'm happy I have that time, Im used to taking my time, spending 2hrs at the gym. Really taking my time, and making sure to get a long, hard, good workout in! I will say that I did still make some progress in the last month though. So I cant be completely unsatisfied. Hopefully I will figure something out so I can make even more progress this month! Well, my last weigh in with Amanda was a few weeks ago, and I was at 151. I'm not even sure what I weigh right now. Anyway, here is this weeks followed by the 3 month, before-1st month-2nd month-3rd month photo!



And the 3 month comparison:



I will say, those pants in the 3rd month are size 31. Pretty tough to keep them up!
My cat also felt like hopping in for the photo! Meet Roxy!!!

See you all next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment