Monday, August 2, 2010

WEEK 11 - Mon, Aug. 2

Well, this last week was pretty tough. I only made it to the gym three times, and two of those three were with my trainer. I'm working 65-70hrs a week now and I am finding i need to save any spare energy I got. I plan to go today before my restaurant shift. We shall see what I can cook up tomorrow. And wednesday, if I can at least get the beginning of the week in, I have Thursday night off, be a total rest day. I see my trainer on Friday this week. I have to find a way to keep my energy through Wednesday. That is key. I think. Yesterday I got some good sleep in too! Anyway, today as I was cropping and resizing, I do see a change. I hold my eyes to be blind so that I dont give up on my journey to complete fitness. And today, I allowed myself to see change. Almost to the point I want to send my photos to my trainer. But I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. I would love to think that I'm not self conscious anymore. Soon, I'll show them around! Anyway, here is the photo update for Week 11!!

No comments:

Post a Comment