Monday, January 10, 2011

WEEK 34 - Jan. 10

So, This week I am going to try to start implementing more into my posts. My workouts from the week, We shall see how it looks if I add in what I ate. Anyway! On to the actual post!! WOW! I was a different person last week. I got in 2 doubles (which, yes I planned to do 2 (at least) yesterday, and by the time 9 o'clock rolled around, I was just really tired!) I've entered a new mode mentally. I'm listening to a lot of angry/bass-kicking rap lately. And that sounds retarded, but it keeps me in this "beast mode" as I called it one night where all I want to do is just kill my body (nicely) and yeah.... Training yesterday was interesting. I went in knowing I was going to be more focused than normal. And I ended up having to do a lot of wall sits. Which I havent done in a long time. And my trainer is sitting there talking to me, and I'm looking right above her head to a mental image of me @ 195lbs and I'm just yelling at this person, "This is for you! You like this burn? Huh? You like it? because I dont feel it. I know you! You feel it, and you're about to start crying, but me? No way, I dont feel a damn thing!!" And I did, it started to BURN! haha, I pussed out a couple times. But I really tried to stay down there. But, yeah, like I said, totally different person this week. Got in 8wrkts in 5 days... I think, maybe 6. I'm in power mode. And I LOVE it. Feels awesome!!!

Alright, so I think I'll go ahead and post my photos, and then below that will go into my workout log.... yeah. Anyway! Here are some photos. OH! And I'm pushin my abs more than I have since starting. I hope to get things tightened up in there!

(Also, I decided on sunday to start actually saying what I did at session, and I may start talking about how I felt, but training is training and if it burns, if its hard, its all good, I mainly do that "How i Felt" for cardio because my knee and talking about my endurance, etc. Alright!)


WORKOUT LOG (1/3/2011-1/9/2011)


Date: 1/03/2011
Exercises:
Day off.

Date: 1/04/2011
Exercises:
Training Session

Incline walk (5mins)
Jog (6.0 for 10mins)
Jog (6.5 for 5mins)
Jog (7.0 for 5mins)

How I felt:
After not working out for about a week-ish, this felt fine. I started on an incline walk because a.)you told me so, and b.) loosen things up. And then I decided to see how I felt running. And I felt fine. So, I ran. Ummm… I think at one point my chest started to hurt, so I took the speed down for my heart to get back on track and then picked it up. A lil sign of being slightly out of condition after a lazy weekend!

Date: 1/05/2011
Exercises:
Jumping Rope (20mins)
Stable Ball Crunch 20lbs (3x30)
Bike (10 for 15mins)
Run (6.0 for 15mins)
Stable Ball Crunch (35 for 3x30, 3x20 1”)
Decline Sit Up (3x15)
Run 6.5 (8mins)

How I felt:
This felt fine as well! I was sore after Tuesday’s session, so after getting off the bike felt like I could probably collapse. Quads were really very tight! Did a small stretch before hitting the treadmill. I learned the benefit of breathing while doing the second set of stability ball crunches with 35 at the gym. Proved to help with delaying the onset of the burn. The decline situps weren’t the easiest thing I’ve ever done, either. Second set stopped at 8 for a break to continue about 30seconds later. I cut the last run short because my knee began to talk. It was just a mumble, but figured I wouldn’t let it get too loud and suffer the consequences later. Left feeling fairly tired. And head hurt a bit (prob due to congestion).

Date: 1/06/2011
Exercises:
Day off.

Date: 1/07/2011
Exercises:
Training Session

Dip bar knee raises
Weighted Ball crunches (40lbs 3x30, 3x20)
TM Interval Training
-5mins 15.0 @ 3.5ish mph
-5mins -1.0 @ max (8.5-9.0)
-Circuited for 40mins

How I felt: I used a 40lb dumbbell, so that for whatever reason, didn’t seem to hurt as much as it should have. I will now use plates, no question. Interval training was interesting. I honestly felt that part of the reason it was slightly tough was I made up excuses. My iphone in my pocket was going nuts hitting my leg and such, the song wasn’t right. My trainer posted “Drop the World” by Lil Wayne Feat. Eminem on her FB site and said it was good for cardio. It was! I ran the entire duration of the song at one of the fastest speeds I’ve ran since starting to run (8.7, which hush, 6:40 used to be my avg mile, if I was trying I could do 6mins, but, I’ll get there!!!) My conclusion based on this workout, is I need to start going into “boss mode” and listen to music to pump up! Woot!



Date: 1/08/2011
Exercises:
Bike – Lvl 8-9, 95-100rpm, 30mins
SM – 5min @ Lvl 8,
5min @ Lvl 14
Circuited for 25mins
Stable ball w/ 50lbs – 3x30 full, 3x20 1”

How I felt: The bike was goooood. I would get tired, and just tune into the beat in my headphones and tell myself to shut up and just go. Would drop to 6-ish from time to time, just to chill out for a sec and recover… maybe for like 30 seconds, and then power it back up. Was completely drenched. Haven’t seen beads that big since, I started maybe? They were dripping off the bike like a slow dripping faucet. Tried to run after, hit the TM for 5 secs and knee was already talking: “fine.” Chose to go to the stairmill since that became my fav cardio about a month ago. Knee started out whispering, then it shut up after it realized it wasn’t as strenuous as it could be. Did 25 on that. Pretty sure my carbs were prob gone by that point. But went and grabbed 2 25s and did some crunches. I felt the burn this time for sure. Plates do the body gooooddd.  Overall felt spent (at the end). Felt good. Like I statused (yes, I did just do that), I felt like a beast! I didn’t want to leave, but, I knew my body was tired. Gotta listen to it!


Date: 01/09/2011
Exercises:
Training Session:
KB squats
SL DLs to push
wall sits
wall sits
wall sits
hanging knee ups

No comments:

Post a Comment