Monday, January 3, 2011

WEEK 33 - Jan. 3

So, Week 33. Was exactly eventful in the ways of working out. I was at the gym Monday night, trainer tues, day off weds. trainer thurs and then Cabin til sunday where I did not do a lot of working out, but it was the end of the year and we were up there celebrating New Years. Now that I am back in town, I have a cold! Woot! haha. So, I'm going to kill this cold before I kill myself, at the gym. But, Considering. I stayed pretty damn close to on my diet. And I hope I didnt put myself too far off track. We shall see though! Anyway, these photos are a bit bigger than normal because I dont have my simple resizing program on this computer. But wanted to get the post up. So, anyway, I will recrop and resize the photos tomorrow when I get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment