Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WEEK 41 - Feb. 28

So, I know this is coming on March 1st, Tuesday. Funny thing is, I uploaded my pics yesterday, and got them cropped together, and then completely forgot to write my blog entry! Sunday night, I went for a little run on the Treadmill. I ran 4 miles. Thats a new level of endurance for me I think. I feel as though I kind of always had it... I just never let myself get to the point where I really test it. And why, I'm not sure. Maybe it's time to change that. Friday, my trainer gave me the assignment to just start running. And then we will jump back to interval training again in a few weeks. I saw her 2x, and was sore on my bottom half for a good.... 3 days or so. STILL feel a lil achy! My upper doesnt really like to get sore, but thats ok. One day it will. Yeah, I'm still thinking about the 4 miles. It felt awesome. In fact, I took a photo to document the feat lol. Me foam rolling just after:


So, anyway, on with the progress photos. I'm pushing the workouts, and myself, so I hope to see SOME of this fat start to fall off me. It will take time though :( haha

Just after shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment