Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WEEK 43 - March 16th

Mid week post this time. I've been thinking about what I was going to do that isnt just pictures and talking about my wrkts. So, I decided to start pushing my PR's. Since I'm going without a spotter, i may do my best weight at 8 reps. And for those exercises where I can maybe do one rep, more than likely my bi curl. So, I may record a 1RM for that. Last week, rocked the cardio still. Been getting drenched, hitting level 16 on the stair master. It's been slowly killing me. But I keep going back for more! Love it! I am going to get my first recording tonight for what I can handle at 8 reps. May do upper body tonight and lower tomorrow. Or whatever works! But, by the end of the week, I'll have all my starting points! Will update blog then! And, yes, I do have photos. I may still post photo, because I'm used to it, but dont expect it to change THAT much!! So, I will post some photos on Sunday :) This is a text only post! WHAT! Alright, See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment