Monday, November 8, 2010

WEEK 25 - Nov. 8

Well, I will say, last week was one of my better weeks in awhile. I was at the gym almost everyday. I think I took a break on Wednesday. Busted my butt on cardio and then had my trainer drill me into the ground. I discovered my quads and hips need some work. They are fairly weak! Oh well, to be addressed, and corrected soon! Not only was it a good week on the exercise front, I had reason every day to view the world with baby eyes. With awe, and wonderment and excitement. The biggest of these moments was texting my trainer. Friday I had asked her if my stomach would always be more loose because there are times when it seems like its sags, so she checked my body fat % on Saturday because she said once I hit 18% we would be able to know better than now what my stomach was capable of. I was at Tully's studying when she told me I was at about 23.5% body fat. At first, I was slightly disappointed because on my first session with her, when we took measurements, she said my body fat was at about 29.5%. I felt that losing 6% body fat in 6 months wasn't anything too crazy and asked her if it was even considered an accomplishment. Well, she then decided to tell me that I had started at 36% body fat and had in fact lost 13% body fat. See, she said she is known to lie if the new client looks too depressed. Apparently I looked depressed. Anyway, needless to say, the study session was shot! All I could do was stare outside the window, trying to stop tears. I decided the only thing for me to do was to go to the gym. I intended to study after the gym but I wiped myself and went home and passed out! I am fairly happy with ALL aspects of this week!

Oh! And I tried on some American Eagle, size 28 jeans at Value Village, they were too big too be worth it to buy.... :D

On with the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment